1979 The Fransson brothers decide to strike out on their own. They found their company just outside Säffle’s urban area.
1994 Takeover and integration of Rurek AB, a neighbouring company, into the business.
1996 Expansion of the company’s facilities.
2002 Evert Andrén buys an equity interest of 50 per cent. The company moves to a newly purchased property at Säterivägen.
2003 Acquisition of Aspervall Instrument AB as a subsidiary.
2006 Evert Andrén raises his equity interest to 100 per cent. Installation of a fully integrated business system (Monitor). Divestment of Aspervall Instrument AB.
2007 Acquisition of additional CNC machines for machining.
2009 New laser cutting machine, including automated sheet metal warehouse. Construction of a new storage building. Certification according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
2010 Construction of a measuring room, with a coordinate measuring machine and a measuring arm. Installation of an overhead crane and an automated bandsaw.
2012 Additional investments in a machining centre and two lathes.
2013 Additional investments in a machining centre and two lathes.
Certification of design activities according to ISO 9000.
2018 Start of construction on an extension of the office part; further focus on plant deliveries.
2019 Henrik Lindblom and Lars Hartman take over the operations as new owners.
2020 Investment in a new HAAS vertical CNC machining centre.
2021 Investment in one more HAAS vertical CNC machining centre.
2022 First export order with automation for House industry to Tracy, California.
2023 The company starts production in extended workshop with 1600m² extra space.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Always give a priority to HSE in production and in connection with the planning of new products and service work.
- Have a good knowledge of acts and ordinances governing our work and make sure that they are abided by.
Continually strive for improvements in our day-to-day work that protect our health and the environment and prevent accidents.
- Prevent accidents, work-related injuries and work-related diseases so that we always have as little sick leave as possible.
- Maintain a drug and smoke-free workplace.
- Always have a focus on HSE by always following up on HSE issues in our day-to-day work routines, in the 5S work, improvement work and meetings.
- We will seek solutions that lead to reduced environmental impact, energy and resource consumption in a conscious and planned manner, both internally and externally.